The package includes one night Suite accommodation with Chef’s curated menu (breakfast, lunch & dinner) for each guest
- Complimentary WiFi for 4 pieces of device
- Free coffee/tea making facilities
- Set of room amenities
- Supplement will be applied for double occupancy rate including 3 set meals per guest
- Rate is inclusive of 10% service charge and prevailing government tax
Terms & Conditions:
- This special rate plan is applicable to Persons arriving in Hong Kong to undergo compulsory quarantine at designated quarantine hotels in accordance with the directions under the Prevention and Control of Disease (Regulation of Cross-boundary Conveyances and Travellers) Regulation (Cap. 599H).
- The compulsory quarantine period for persons arriving at Hong Kong are subjected to change according to "Compulsory Quarantine of Certain Persons Arriving at Hong Kong from Foreign Places Regulation"(Cap. 599E) and “Prevention and Control of Disease (Regulation of Cross-boundary Conveyances and Travellers) Regulation” (Cap. 599H). For details, please refer to https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/
- Booking is on pre-paid basis upon reservation.
- No amendment or cancellation of booking is allowed once reservation is confirmed.
- No refund for booking cancellation, amendment, no-show, early departure or any unconsumed meal(s) under all circumstances.
- Hotel will accept change of stay period one time only if it is due to flight cancel or delay. Present of valid document issued by airlines is required upon request.
- Hotel will arrange refund if there is a change of designated quarantine hotel scheme.
- Hotel will arrange refund in case a quarantine guest after check-in is subsequently tested positive or being identified a close contact of a confirmed positive case, and has to be sent to hospital or quarantine centre as applicable and will not return to stay at the hotel for the rest of quarantine period.
- If you and your family members or friends are taking the same flight to Hong Kong, you can choose to share a room with them subject to the approval from the HKSAR Department of Health, hotel regulation (if any) and the regulations under the Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance (Cap. 599). Single occupancy is preferable.
- For family travel, hotel can accommodate up to 3 persons in same room. Extra supplement will be applied for 3rd person sharing the same room except family travel with one adult and 2 kids or 2 adults with 1 kid aged 3 or below will be exempted.
- According to Health Advice on Prevention of Coronavirus disease by Centre for Health Protection, guest(s) should stay in single room with toilet: not to share room or toilet with others.
- Room assignment is subject to hotel’s room availability and photo is for reference only.
- Early check-in request is subject to hotel’s availability upon arrival.
- For person 12-17 years, he/she can be accompanied or unaccompanied by an adult for quarantine. Prior approval must be obtained from the Department of Health if they require an accompanying adults. For unaccompanied minor, the adult should sign the “Consent form for unaccompanied person” prior guest arrival.
- For person under 12-year-old must be accompanied by an adult for quarantine, and prior approval must be obtained from the Department of Health. The accompanying person should arrive hotel in advance and sign a consent form.
- Hotel will provide meal boxes outside your room during meal periods.
- Special Room Service Menu is also available.
- Hotel accepts outside delivery. Items will be delivered to room 3 times a day as followed: 10:00 am - 12:00 noon, 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm, 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
- Food and grocery delivery Size must under 1 Meter x 1 Meter and Weight must within 5KG
- Quarantine guests should not bring food items from epidemic areas to designated hotel and should not put them in refrigerators or bring them into community. If it is deemed necessary to keep things in refrigerator e.g. medication, clean and disinfect the outer surfaces properly, put them in a sealed plastic container before putting into the refrigerator. If refrigerated items need to be brought out of the designated hotel, make sure the outer surface of the package has been disinfected properly.
- As per Centre for Health Protection’s advice, windows and in-room safety box are restricted to open.
- To reduce the risk of transmission, no housekeeping, cleaning and laundry service will be provided during the quarantine period.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, hotel reserves the right of final decision.
No cancellation or amendment is allowed for the Promotional Rate you've confirmed. A full non-refundable prepayment for the entire stay will be charged to your credit card at time of booking. Failure to arrive at the hotel will result in forfeiture of the prepayment.
|Places covered||Inclusions||Exclusions||Event Date|
Amenities: Music, Television, Towels, Wi-Fi and more..Includes : Breakfast Maximum : 1 Persons
Room rate includes one night guest room accommodation with 3 set meals (break ...View this Hotel
The package includes one night Suite accommodation with Chef’s curated ...View this Hotel
Being one of the award winners of the TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ C ...View this Hotel
Ramada Hong Kong Harbour View is a 38-storey high-rise located on Queen&rsquo ...View this Hotel
Aliquam pretium id justo eget tristique. Aenean feugiat vestibulum blandit.
Mauris efficitur, ante sit amet rhoncus malesuada, orci justo sollicitudin.
Donec et placerat ante. Etiam et velit in massa.
Copyrights © 2021-22 Golden Travels. All Rights Reserved